What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to supercharge your memory and disease-proof your brain against Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Doing crosswords and other mental workouts protects your mind and memory, right? Wrong! Why they actually lead to rapid mental decline. Page 46
- Re-grow “dead” brain cells with…a mushroom? Yes! Little-known Chinese delicacy repairs and regenerates dead brain cells. Page 115
- A simple trick you can do with the furniture in your home that fights dementia! Amazing findings of British Medical Journal study. Page 49
- How to get 19% smarter overnight! This amazing new breakthrough works by regenerating “dead” brain cells and broken neurons!
- Reverse brain ageing with…blueberries? It’s true! As proven in recent Tufts University Anti-Aging study. Amazing details on page 29.
- Beat “brain fog” by getting more prunes in your diet? Yes, prunes! Impossible? Read page 31 and be amazed.
- Boost your memory and fight Alzheimer’s by going to…the dentist? Yes! Here’s when this works. Page 20
- Flush memory-robbing toxins out of your body with… bananas? Sounds incredible I know, but it’s true nonetheless.
- Prevent dementia by eating meat, eggs and cereal? Yes! Amazing results of New England Journal of Medicine study.
- For people with impaired vision, this option will enable you to magnify the page size for easier reading
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Total Recall scores 73.90/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.uk/page.aspx?u=DEM_CB&tc=E975NDEM&PromotionID=2147068089&, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was GBP22.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fsponline-recommends.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to fsponline-recommends.co.uk, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)